Thursday 10 December 2015

WOULD YOU RATHER? BEAUTY EDITION

1) Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup?
My hair is always messy, seeing as I do love to rock the "just rolled out of bed" look. So I'd definitely choose to have messy hair!

2) Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
I'd definitely have my eyelashes fall out. My eyebrows are quite big and dark, so they're a prominent feature that I'd look absolutely ridiculous without. Besides, wonders can be done with a thick liquid line and falsies, right?!

3) Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Well, either way, with the hiked up prices of beauty products in Australia, I would very literally go broke very quickly. I suppose I'd choose Sephora, seeing as they have a wider range of brands. I dislike how both companies handle themselves in Australia, though, so it's kind of the best of a bad bunch.

4) Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or the 80's perm?
I wouldn't dare touch my hair. Seriously. Lipgloss/lipliner look all the way, ain't no one messin' with my hair.

5) Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
I'd definitely prefer to leave the house with overdone blush. At least, that, I could get away with. The obvious foundation line is a classic makeup mistake with far too much stigma around it.

6) Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Why...why would you ask this question? Can't you leave me with an ounce of dignity?! I guess I'd go for the biker shorts, although now that I'm imaging myself wearing them the MC Hammer pants are starting to look pretty good...

7) Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
I'm not bothered by tan lines, so I'd rather have them than a bad spray tan.

8) Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
Definitely bad hair colour, which is much more fixable than a cut. 

9) Would you rather have Instagram or Youtube taken away forever?
Easy: Instagram. I don't even have an account!

10) Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
I'd give up makeup brushes, seeing as my love for mascara surpasses even a mother's love. (Okay, not really...) I can manage pretty well without brushes, but I'd seriously struggle without mascara. 

11) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? 
Sorry nail polish, but you've got to go. I never love you anyway!

12) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I hate to be hot, so I'd brave the cold winds and wear summer clothes during winter!

13) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of our life?
I'm not even a huge lover of lip products, but it's far more practical to choose them over eyeshadow. As much as I adore eyeshadow, I'm usually too lazy to put it on. You can change a look far more drastically with a variety of lip colours than eyeshadow. I guess I'll be wearing one eyeshadow colour for the rest of my life, guys!

14) Would you rather chop all your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
You know how I said no one will ever touch my hair? Yeah... I'd have to chop all my hair off. Only because it will grow back, but with long hair I'd be very limited with my options. Also, long hair is too damn hot in summer. And spring. And autumn. Hell, it's hot all the time.

Happy Blogmas everyone! I found this tag here.

No comments:

Post a Comment