Tuesday 1 December 2015

MY CHRISTMAS BEAUTY WISH LIST 2015



Not my images, they belong to the respective brand websites

These stunning products are very out of my price range and completely unrealistic to even fantasise about, but that won't stop me. I don't expect to receive these gifts for Christmas, but it's really fun to just creative wish lists for the hell of it, you know? So here's my (pricey) Christmas Beauty Wish List for 2015.

1. NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Alhambra - $50AUD
I've read countless reviews of this duo and swatched it in-store at Mecca Cosmetica, and I must say it is stunning. It's beautiful shimmer isn't over-the-top, making it a perfect everyday eyeshadow. I've gotten to the point of staring longingly at pictures of it on my favourite beauty blogs. It's bad, guys. Oh, why can't I be rich and frivolous?

2. Jo Malone London Perfume in Wood, Sage, & Sea Salt - $185AUD
When this was first released, there was a lot of buzz on the internet. I haven't even smelt this perfume (you can't get it where I live, I believe), but from the thousands of reviews I've read it sounds like just the fragrance for me. I'm dying for Jo Malone to be sold at Mecca Cosmetica, but I doubt that will ever happen. For now, I'll be content with simply imagining the scent of this ridiculously expensive perfume.

3. Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer - $42AUD
I have to use my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer sparingly because it's so pricey, and I can only get it when it's my birthday or Christmas (I sound like I'm complaining, but that's very reasonable). Because of this, I'm always scouring the internet and shops for products that will do a better job. While I love my NARS concealer, this Urban Decay one has received rave reviews which would make me feel less guilty when it comes to buying it. It also just looks awesome, doesn't it?

4. NARS Eyeshadow Duo in St. Paul De Vence - $50AUD
I've been after the perfect peachy toned eyeshadow for ages, but I've been so spoiled by brands like Urban Decay and NARS that I can't find one in places like Priceline or Chemist Warehouse for a reasonable cost. Even my darling Chi Chi can't compete with St. Paul De Vence, which is saying something, because their Glamorous Eyes palettes kick ass. I know I don't need this NARS duo, which is why it is only on my wish list, and there is shall remain. It is pretty, though.

5. Zoeva Complete Eye Set - $80-90AUD
I was lucky enough to receive some Zoeva eye brushes for my birthday last year, and I absolutely adore them. So much so that I need ("need") a second set to give the first one a break, as those brushes are looking very tired and dirty. I've not tried face brushes from them, because I don't really use face brushes anyway, but I assume they're of the same high quality. It's also better value for me to go for an eye brush set rather than a mixed or face brush set, thus more justifiable to have more eyeshadow brushes.

6. Demeter Fragrance Library Colognes in Clover and Daffodil - $29.75AUD
I do love my fresh scents, and Demeter provides every one I could ever want. I don't need any, hence them being on my wish list, but the brand has so much hype surrounding them (particularly in America), that I really want to give 'em a go. It's a shame that to ever purchase them, I'd have to go to Sydney or order online from a website I don't know if I trust. Darn you, Demeter!

I hope you all enjoyed the first instalment of Blogmas for 2015. Let me know what beauty products are on your wish list down below, no matter how extravagant!

2 comments:

  1. I've got some Bhave hair products on my wish list (some of them are re-purchases) and I've already bought some Alpha-H skincare + a non-clamp curling wand for myself. I get money from my folks each Christmas, so I self-gift - it's easier because I know what I want.

    I'm a bit envious that you have some ZOEVA brushes! I'm lusting after a few, but tbh I know I wouldn't get much use out of them since I don't wear makeup that often....although I reckon I'd get good use out of the angled cheek brush I have my eye on (128 I think?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Self gifting is the best, isn't it? I've not tried the angled cheek brush but it looks gorgeous!

      Delete