Tuesday 8 December 2015

DEAR SANTA

Dear Santa,
I do love these letters we send to each other. It's nice to keep in touch like this, don't you think? Well, you'll have extra correspondence from me this year because I'm sending you two letters. You can find the other one here. 

Anyway, how are the Reindeer? I know Rudolph was being a pain last time we spoke, so I hope he's stopped being so frustrating. That's teenagers for you, huh? I know he means well, and with you to guide him he's sure to do just fine. Funny, seeing as he's usually the one guiding your sleigh!

I'll be honest, I've been terrible this year. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find coal under the tree rather than gifts. It's not like I'm an outright horrible person, but I've made no effort to be a good person, either. I haven't been all bad, though! I absolutely killed it at school. I've spent the entire year focusing entirely on school, and it paid off. Near straight As both semesters.

Good grades isn't enough to wipe my name from the naughty list, and that's okay. I've not kept in touch with many of my friends, and I've been just as annoying ad Rudolph was. Maybe you could offer me a little guidance?

I suppose I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas, Santa. I hope you're Christmas deliveries all go well, and that you're able to settle down afterwards with Mrs Claus for a holiday. 

Love, 
Jesse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment