Wednesday 23 December 2015

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS CHRISTMAS?

My readers are very important to me. You guys inspire me to keep blogging whenever I check the analytics of my blog, or when I'm lucky enough to have someone comment on a post and start some dialogue. It's because of this that I've realised I haven't really checked in with you this festive season, which is abominable. The holidays are all about spending time with or reconnecting with those who mean a lot to you, and while I can't actually see your faces, you guys certainly fit into that category. 

So, how are you all? How will you be spending your holidays this year? I'd love to find out more about both you and your holiday plans, so let's chat down in the comments. There's only two days left of Blogmas, so we've got to make the most of this strong connection we've built throughout the month of December! 

No comments:

Post a Comment