Monday 12 January 2015

POST OF SHAME


About a week ago, I made a small mistake. Or a big one, or maybe it's not a mistake at all, depending on which way you look at it. Over two days, I stuffed my face with two full boxes of Oreos. It's not my record, and I feel kind of proud of myself for eating them all, but ultimately I feel shame. How could I do this? Well, Oreos are very delicious...

Just last month I made a post about how I want to get healthier and cut out a lot of rubbish food from my diet, and then what do I go and do? Add some more rubbish food into my diet. The thing is, I bought these with the intention of having a few biscuits whenever I'm having a sugar craving or if I'm feeling shitty and want yummy food. I didn't account for Oreos being so addictive. That fact always seems to slip from my mind. You can't just have one Oreo, you've got to have at least the whole box. Come on, anything less just doesn't sound doable.

In case you were wondering, that last part was sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment