Thursday 8 January 2015

OOD PUNS ARE THE BEST



DO YOU SEE THIS? 
DO YOU? DO YOU? 

I've always been a fan of puns; and I've made quite a few in my time. I've giggled at other people's puns, or more accurately, pushed a lot of air out through my noise really fast without changing my facial expression. Everyone should have the chance to make a wonderful pun in their lives, and this was my chance. 

It was one of those really weird group chats in which everyone likes to mention genitals a lot and keep sending each other pictures of gorgeous actors (eg. Jensen Ackles, Bundywart Cutiequack, Andrew Garfield). I love these chats, because they're unlike any other experience on the internet among friends, and you end up giggling manically by the end of the conversation. I really like it when I get a moment to shine in these chats. Whether there's an opportunity to make a hilarious pun, or sass someone, or try to be the weirdest Jesse I can be. 

My moment had finally come. The best opportunity to make the best (and one of the most overly used Doctor Who) pun I could, and I snatched it up. Afterwards, I wriggled around a little in the swivel chair (not as easy as it sounds), before dissolving into fits of giggles. I made some pretty unattractive faces, too. At least I'm prettier than the Ood, right? Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment