Friday 22 August 2014

My Makeup Wishlist | Miscellaneous Friday

I like makeup. I like looking at it, trying it out, scouring the internet/stores to find exactly what I want. I don't actually own much, but that also means that my makeup wish list is kind of long. I've narrowed it down to products that I really want, or products I can easily buy (prices aside, of course).
Sleek blush in Rose Gold
Chi Chi 3D Magic Lash Mascara

Zoeva Naturally Yours story eyeshadow palette 
Chi Chi Mosaic bronzer in medium
Stila In The Light palette

Zoeva Vegan Prime brush set
Most of these products are quite expensive, which is why they're on my wish list, rather than owned by me. I've done a lot of research on all these products, and I think that if I can get my hands on them it'll be very worth it. Let me know if you own any of these products, and what you think of 'em! Also, feel free to share your makeup wish list in the comments! I love you, little pixies. 

~zì jiàn!~

No comments:

Post a Comment