Monday 4 August 2014

Morganville Vampires Teaser Trailer | Book Nerd Monday


*hyperventilates*



"I'm still trying to wrap my head around vampires, in Morganville."
It's the fucking Glass House! *insert cheer here*
Amelie (Amber Benson) is sass in a suit. 
ALERT. ALERT. BUNNY SLIPPERS IN THE BUILDING!
Look at you, folding your laundry all haughty & powerful. I hope Claire
(Lindsay Seidel) is a Gilmore Girls fan.
Gregory Connors portraying Brandon brilliantly. As you do. 
I'd happily take Michael's (Ben Easter) place if it meant Shane (Jordan
Farris) would carry me to safety. What? You would too!
And here we have my absolute favourite character, Eve (Haileigh Todd). 
Hannah Moses (Nikki Donley) looking kick ass.
*cringes* When was the last time he showered?
*cheers for Shane*
*stops cheering for Shane* 
*starts questioning Shane's fighting skills* 

"Guess what? You're dead."
Not quite dead. Just in a lil bit of pain, is all.
"Do you run from unnatural blood sucking bullies? Because that's what
you're up against." *swoons*
I would totally work at Common Grounds. Sure, Oliver might be a slight
problem, but it's Common Grounds!
"I don't run from bullies."
Are you trying to master blue steel, Michael? I think you are.
*serious video game face*
"Eve, it's sundown. You know what to do." Oliver (Robert Picardo), is
rocking that shirt.
Our resident mean girls lookin' awesome. Gina (Jessi
Mechler) looks slightly psychotic. Even more awesome!
Jennifer (played by Taylor Murphy) just looks sad and
confused throughout the whole trailer. It's adorable.
Guys! It's the book!
This is the best thing about the whole fucking teaser trailer. I dare you to
find something better.
"Just point, shoot & try to stay alive." I'm pretty sure this is a scene in
which Shane tries to teach Claire to play some zombie video game?!
*heart melts*


So, I think you can already guess what I think of this teaser trailer. I can't find a fault. I genuinely can't, I'm not just saying that because I'm a huge fan of the books. Unlike the Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters trailers (proper review of the movie to come, btw!), this trailer is brilliant! I can't make any judgements as this is only like a one minute trailer, but I truly think this web series will be brilliant. I'm so proud of everyone involved, and I can't wait to see Morganville come to life!

~zì jiàn!~

No comments:

Post a Comment