Monday 1 July 2013

My new Edgar Allan Poe book!

Hello everyone!

When I got home from school today, I was tired and just wanted to go on Facebook to talk to my friend Finn who wasn't at school today. No offence to my amazing best friend, but this was so much better. As I looked into my room, I noticed a book sitting on my bed looking rather neglected (my books look sad, can books look sad?)... 'Edgar Allan Poe Complete Tales and Poems'.


Today really wasn't a good day for me, with three best friends fighting I really needed a pick-me-up. This book... Well this book is pretty spectacular and I'm so excited to start reading all the poems and stories within!


I had an Edgar Allan Poe poetry book before, but it was only a mini Scholastic edition; this is so much better! It's actually huge, probably the biggest book I own. The only thing that sucks is the silly dust jacket; I would've much preferred an artistic & pretty cover.
*can I get a woot woot for this book book?*

A little excerpt from 'The Assignation'
So that's all for today; not a very long post, I'm sorry! But seeing as it's the school holidays very very soon I'll make sure to post a lot. Maybe (finally) some photos of what I get up to, OOTD's (although probably not), a post on my nail polish collection, and definitely a post on my favourite books/authors! 

Also, look out for a few new series like Motivational Monday and I'll probably post a new short story/poem as well. 

~Au Revoir!~

No comments:

Post a Comment