Saturday 27 July 2013

A new musical discovery!

Hello everyone!
I'm really really really sorry for not posting that much (or you know... at all) during the holidays. It was just nice to not have anything to worry about so I neglected everything. I spent a few days outside despite the winter chills, but when I think about it, it hasn't been very wintery in Canberra. A majority of my time has been spent watching How I Met Your Mother on DVD! Anyway, I've made a discovery. 
A wonderful discovery. 
I was on iTunes looking for bands similar to Evanescence and I came across a certain group called Halestorm. They sounded familiar so I decided to check them out, and I'm so damn glad I did! 

From left to right: Arejay Hale (drums), Josh Smith (bass guitar),
Lzzy Hale (guitar, lead vocals), Joe Hottinger (lead guitar)

They're amazing, honestly. Halestorm has a very edgy style, but
Lzzy can still sing a haunting ballad.

Freak Like Me, Mz. Hyde, Love Bites & I Miss the Misery are
some of their hit songs.

Halestorm live. :)
This is kind of a short post, but I promise that I'll be updating more! I had to let you all know about Halestorm! Until next time...
~Au Revoir!~

No comments:

Post a Comment