Sunday 14 July 2013

Shout out to missnise!

Hello everyone!
I thought I'd give a quick shout out to an amazing young woman I stumbled upon a month or two ago. One of the greatest little joys in life (for me, anyway) is reading blogs and looking at Pinterest really early in the morning. When I find a spectacular blog I fall in love with it puts a little smile on my face.


A blog I'd like to mention is missnise. Denise is a self declared drama queen and avid foodie, as well as quite inspirational. She does 'Motivational Monday' posts that always make me smile! Actually, it's not just her posts or recent Youtube videos that make me smile - it's her. 


I hope you don't mind me mentioning you on my blog, Denise, but I love you and I want everyone else to love you too! 

That's all for today guys, I'm sorry! I'm noticing that my posts have been short of late, but I'll be doing a much longer post very soon. Subscribe to Denise on youtube, follow her everywhere you can find her (links below)! If you have any bloggers or Youtubers you love, leave them in the comments - I'd love to check them out!

~Au Revoir!~

Links (just one, actually):
Go to her blog, look to the left, and you'll see little circular buttons linking you to everywhere you can find her, eg. Youtube, Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this! Thanks so much for the shoutout! :) It makes me so glad that I make you smile :) Keep up the good work with your blog too! You're really good!

    ReplyDelete