Sunday 16 June 2013

Vintage Charm



Hi everyone, guess who!
Yeah... You don't have to guess, it's okay...
So, I was looking through all my blogposts and I came across the "Bohemian Decorating" post. I mentioned briefly that I might do a post about my room and a few random things in it and today's the perfect opportunity (even though I should be writing an article for school right now). 

This is where I keep my earrings and bracelets.

My chalk-board... I can't remember where my mum bought this, sorry!

Three of my favourite books – LOTR!

A little butterfly charm that hangs on my bookshelf

It's a panda!  

My lantern from Tree Of Life*

Two of the many candles in my room. I buy them cheap from My Value.

My bunny! Actually, it's my mum's from when she was little:)

I think I got this from Target... A while ago...


My mum bought this from Typo* for me.
A close-up of my Typo heart! <3

I know this post isn't exactly long, but it gave me a chance to work on my photography/editing skills which was fun! I hope you all liked it too, if you have any queries about making over a room email me (go to my "Contact Me" page)! You can go to my Pinterest* and check out the Gypsies and Pixies board for bohemian pins, and the Bloggy Things board for photos from my blog.

~Au Revoir!~

Links: 


Contact Me Page

My Pinterest (littlepixie88)

Bohemian Decorating post

Typo

No comments:

Post a Comment