Saturday 15 June 2013

Morganville Vampires - Exciting News!

Hello everyone!
I'm finding it very hard to breath right now. I can't even cope, I'm just that excited because...
(drum roll!)
Morganville Vampires is being made into a web series! (insert cheer here) I'm absolutely through the roof, I can't explain how happy I am. It's like when my dad told me the next time Evanescence comes to Canberra he'd make sure myself and a friend got to see them play.
Only I'm a tad more excited because this is set in stone! Rachel Caine talked about making Morganville into a web series on her Morganville blog* and also there was an official press release! Amber Benson will play Amelie, so yeah... I'm pretty damn excited.
Can you imagine, 6 episodes to be filmed this spring (or autumn if you live in the northern hemisphere)? Tuning in every week to watch Morganville come to life, to watch Claire, Eve, Michael and Shane kick vampire ass? And then watch Shane as he tries not to kick Michael's ass when he turns into a vampire? Or actually get to see Eve's freaking amazing outfits – because that's the part that I've been desperate to see ever since I found out about this huge project.



There's a small problem though, to actually make this web series, they need $75,000 to get everything done. e.g. paying the cast & crew, writing original music for the show, props and set etc. So Rachel Caine and her team need our help to reach that goal of $75,000. To watch the video talking about this mondo-fabulous web series or pledge money to the cause, go HERE. If you can, please pledge even $1! I'm not sure of the exact rules of all this, but if you can... pledge... And bring the Morganville Vampires series to life! I can't pledge any money, but Rachel Caine says that even showing your support might be enough to help out.

Oh, and one more thing:
Welcome to Morganville, you'll never want to leave!


~Au Revoir!~
Links: 





No comments:

Post a Comment