Friday 10 October 2014

Extreme Makeovers | Gypsiesandpixies

If you've been following me for a while, you can probably tell that Gypsiesandpixies has had a face lift, and will be under construction for the rest of the year. I felt that it was time to do a lot of renovations as my blog was getting quite cluttered, and I just didn't love the layout. 

I hope you all really like the new header I designed on picmonkey.com, because I absolutely love it. I probably spent close to six hours working on it, which sounds excessive, but I'm such a perfectionist that I couldn't just leave it. 

Something else that's going to change are my themed days. I used to do book related posts on Mondays, and miscellaneous posts on Fridays, with other posts in between. I'm pretty sick of feeling restricted in those boxes, so I decided to change it up and just post whatever I like on Mondays & Fridays. The content won't change, except hopefully it will improve as I feel a lot more excited to blog. It had become quite a chore to stick to themed days; feeling confined to posting only this on only this day etc. You'll probably also notice a few sporadic 1am posts every now and then.

I'm not sure this makes much sense, but as Gypsiesandpixies is my baby, I felt I should update you all on what's going on. I'd also love to get your opinions on what you'd like to see on this blog. If you've got any tips on blogging and tips for redesigning your blog, or if you have blogpost ideas, please comment below. I'd love to get your opinions!

This spring, Gypsiesandpixies is turning over a new leaf. I love each and every person who's ever read any of my posts, and I will talk to you all very soon. I love you, little pixies!


~Ciao!~

No comments:

Post a Comment