Saturday 8 March 2014

Miscellaneous Friday on Saturday: My Favourite Youtubers

Youtube is basically my life. I'm on it constantly; catching up on new videos, watching old videos I'd totally forgotten about, shipping Youtubers who would make the perfect couple (Troyler!). Although I don't have my own channel, I still feel like I'm part of an awesome (and to be honest really weird) community.

I thoroughly enjoy watching all the channels I'm subscribed to, but there are 20 that I felt were worth mentioning in My Favourite Youtubers list. Without further ado, let the countdown…begin!

#20: Natalie Tran


Natalie makes hilarious videos! They always make me laugh, and she is honestly one of the loveliest Youtubers I've ever come across! P.S she's gorgeous omg.




#19: TheMostPopularGirlsInSchool

These sketches involve really pissed off Barbies, heaps of swearing, and awesome comedy! The characters are eccentric and the extras with the voice actors are a great bonus.





#18: Lisa Schwartz 



Lisa looks so beautiful and adorable. She makes hilarious videos as well as a few lifestyle videos thrown in for good measure. #TEAMSHISA





#17: Kalel & Anthony



First of all, these two are one of funniest and cutest couples on Youtube. They're hilarious, adorable, and engaged. They do a bit of everything when it comes to their videos; lifestyle, comedy, etc. 





#16: Jack Douglas


Jack basically corrects bad grammar on the internet in hilarious ways, does awesome parodies, music videos & sketches and also occasionally vlogs. THIS GUY IS TOO BRILLIANT FOR WORDS.





#15: Steph Gibbs


Steph is one of the less well known Youtubers, but he deserves a lot more exposure! He's sweet, adorable, funny, and is really passionate about Youtube. Plus he owns two cute Guinea Pigs… Juuust saying.






#14: Lindy Tsang
To most people, she's better known as bubzbeauty! The reason I love Lindy is because she's so helpful and honest in her videos. I love her beauty videos, sketches and vlogs a lot, but I can't say I've come across many Youtubers with her ability to reach out to people. Lindy is a lovely woman, and has worked very hard to get where she is today. I'm proud!



#13: Sawyer Hartman


Sawyer is an aspiring filmmaker who turned to Youtube as an outlet. I'm so glad he did because yes he's hot, but he's also really funny and extremely talented! I love him!





#12: Fleur :)
For the life of me I can not remember Fleur's last name. God dammit. Anyway, hot gorgeous is she? She makes beauty & lifestyle orientated videos as well as amazing vlogs! Plus, she and her husband Mike are ridiculously adorable, as are their two dogs.


#11: Connor Franta

Connor is gorgeous, there really isn't any point denying it. He's also absolutely hilarious, and makes great Youtube videos. A majority of his videos are comedy based, but he retains a serious edge and I respect that.

our2ndlife (collab channel with 5 of his friends)



#10: Alfie Deyes 

This photo is adorable. Alfie is adorable. He and Zoe are adorable. End of discussion. He actually makes awesome videos, he just has commitment issues with his channel and rarely uploads on time. 



#9: Olga Kay

I want Olga to narrate a ebook, her accent would make everything so fabulous. 
But in all seriousness Olga has worked so hard in her life from moving all the way to the U.S from Russia to being in the circus and Youtube. I have never met Olga, I doubt she know who I am, but I'm honestly so proud of her. 
P.S her videos are absolutely hilarious. OLGA, I LOVE YOU!


#8: Jim Chapman

Oh lord. Every time I see a photo of Jim posing I can't decide if I want to just die or laugh. This is basically my motto for watching Jim's videos. He's absolutely hilarious, gorgeous, and he 'n' Tanya are perfect. Sure, there's no such thing as perfection blah blah blah but they are perfection I swear it. 

#7: Tanya Burr
I still don't know how I should place Tanya & Jim. I want to put them both in 7th, but they don't have a joint channel. Anyway, Tanya's gorgeous. Deh. Her videos are beauty and lifestyle orientated, but she also throws in some absolutely hilarious videos as well. She has a lip gloss and nail polish line coming out! #tanyaburrlipsandnails haha. Also, Tanya is the nicest person ever. I'm being honest, I can't believe how sweet she is. 



#6: Joe Sugg
Here is Sugg number 2. The only reason he's lower than Zoe on my list is because I forced myself to order this list. I hate myself sometimes. Anyway, Joe's videos are usually about making his viewers laugh. He gets friends to wrap him in bubble wrap, and eats disgusting vegetables. Joe is also absolutely lovely and brilliant. One more thing, Joe deals with some criticism about him only getting noticed because of his sister. Kind of sick o' that crap guys.

ThatcherJoeGames (coming soon)

#5: Tyler Oakley


Tyler is fabulous, unique and hilarious. His videos are a great way to brighten your day if you're feeling even the slightest bit sad and he is just an awesome person. If I ever got the chance to meet Tyler I think I'd scream and die. 




#4: Hannah Hart

The reason Hannah is on my list is because she's absolutely hilarious, but also has a very serious side even when she's completely drunk and trying to make toast while drinking wine. I love her, her videos and everything she's offered the world. 
P.S She's got a book coming out in August guys be excited.




#3: Troye Sivan
This guy. This fabulous little guy right here is awesome. 
I can't think of much else to say about him because I'll start gushing about how much I love him. Maybe I'll save that for another MISCELLANEOUS FRIDY post. Nonetheless, he's hilarious, sweet, and I ship Troyler as hard as the next person. 
P.S It was so brave of him to make that Youtube about coming out a while back, I reaaallly love you Troye.



#2: Zoe Sugg

And here's Sugg number 1 (because she's older, not better, they're equal). Zoe makes lifestyle and beauty videos, as well as some pretty funny collabs. I respect and look up to Zoe quite a lot because she deals with anxiety like I do. Also, she and Alfie are a lovely couple. Oh god the feels, the feels.




#1: Louise Pentland

I have the utmost respect for Louise and am constantly in awe of how lovely she is. Although I'm not the world's biggest fan of the colour pink, I'm very glad I have a little sprinkle of glitter in my life. I can't explain how happy I am for Louise's success in the beauty community, on Youtube, and of course with her beautiful family. Louise, I really love you.



All the people on my list have inspired me in some way. I know that sounds incredibly cheesy and lame, but it really is true. This is especially true for my top 5; they share so much of themselves online and I don't think they realise just how much of an amazing impact they've had on millions of lives. Now that the cheesy stuff is over, all the Youtubers out there are just awesome. I love 'em.

I hope you guys liked reading about my 20 favourite Youtubers, I'd love to read about yours! Comment below!

~Au Revoir!~
P.S Look out for a review/rant post about the new Vampire Academy movie! I saw it yesterday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment