Monday 17 November 2014

I HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO | Gypsies & Pixies

Hello everyone, and welcome to another episode of The Panic Games (original name, no?), in which Jesse vents about all the shit that she really should be doing but isn't because she's on Youtube. I hope you all enjoy this instalment, make sure to leave a comment below, and enjoy!

I just realised that I have a shit tonne of stuff I need to get done before school ends. I have just over 5 weeks to get my ever-growing to do list done, and I've never thought about how little time I actually have. 5 weeks sounds like a lot of time, but I seriously doubt I'll be able to do everything.

See? Even my writing is suffering from all the goddamn stress. I'm having so much trouble stringing together coherent sentences that I should just give up. I won't, but only because I have no where else to talk shit about various books, beauty products, TV shows, movies, and people. This content is absolute gold, seriously, I should win an award.

You know that feeling you get when you realise just how much crap is on your to do list? You start panicking, your heart races, you start stress crying, and that mascara you'd applied earlier in the day gives you hella crazy panda eyes. I've been having a lot of these moments lately, probably every day, just because I feel as if I can't get everything done.

I know that I can, quite easily, because I'm that really annoying person who organises and writes lists like there's no tomorrow. When I actually knuckle down and focus, I can get stuff done incredibly quickly, but I procrastinate. When I procrastinate, I won't get anything important done, and will instead organise and clean my entire room instead. I was probably a maid in another life, exciting, huh?

Anyway, I should probably go. I hope you guys like these stream of consciousness style posts, I actually really like them. For anyone wondering when I'll be posting the next parts of my Homeschooling 101 series, I haven't forgotten about them and you will see at least one more update before the end of November as well as more updates throughout 2015. I'm thinking about making it a staple on Gypsies & Pixies, posting continuous updates every couple of months or so, is that something you guys would like to see? Let me know in the comments, and catch you guys on Friday with a book review (hopefully, but don't hold me to that).

No comments:

Post a Comment