Monday 16 February 2015

I'M BACK!

Hooray! Did you miss me? I can tell ya that I really missed blogging. Interacting with readers and other bloggers, writing blogposts, the whole kit 'n' kaboodle. I feel like I've just come back to school after the holidays, you know? I'm seeing everyone for the first time in weeks, and I'm pretty out of my depth because I don't know who my teachers are or what classes I have.

Can you tell I've not blogged in a long time? I'm just getting back into the swing of things, so I guess this post is just to say hey! It's okay, I'm not dead or anything. I promised I'd come back, and I keep my promises. 
Mostly. 
Sometimes. 
Okay, rarely. 

I really enjoyed posting everyday in December and January, but I'm back at school (insert groan here), so I just don't have the time. I'm going to try posting three times a week; on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and see how well I get on with that. 

I've reread this little post about a thousand times now, and I can't stop myself from cringing. This is why you don't take blog hiatuses longer than a week, tops. Otherwise, it's like the rug is pulled from under you when you return. How do I publish a blog post, again? How do I add a picture? HOW DOES ONE DO THIS BLOGGING THING?

Anyway, with this new chapter of my blog I'm setting myself some new goals. Like, to never miss a post. Also–

No comments:

Post a Comment