Monday 23 February 2015

MEET RORY


Kim K butt
Look at her.
Just look at her.
Are you done looking at her yet? Okay, read on. 

My family has almost always had animals in the house. To be honest, I'm not sure why that is because we all complain about our pets far too often. Anyway, our old Kelpie, Boots, had to be put down in mind-January so the house has felt a bit lonely. We do have a cat, Messi (ugh, my brother named him after a soccer player), but my mum really wanted another dog. Enter, Rory.

My mum and I drove to Cooma to look at her and her brother. I really wanted the boy, because male dogs are a little less fussy and generally easier to care for in my opinion, but mum wanted another girl in the house. 

I, however, won on the name. Yes, I did name her after a Gilmore Girls character.

Rory is a kelpie, which shouldn't come as much of a surprise. 3 of the 4 dogs we've had have been kelpies, as they're very loyal, laid back, and generally awesome dogs. She's only 7 weeks old, and absolutely tiny, which I fucking hate. I'm sorry, but puppies are just as much of a pain as toy adult dogs. 

Anyway, that's pretty much it for today's post. I know that I've not exactly come back with a bang after my blogging hiatus, but I promise I'll get back into the swing of things soon! If anyone has any puppy-related questions or tips, leave them in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment