Friday 18 July 2014

Blogs & Vlogs | Miscellaneous Friday

One of the best feelings is (as a blogger), thinking of a really awesome name for a blogpost. Something catchy or something that rhymes; just something that you're extremely happy with. I have achieved this and it excites me immensely, I don't care how silly that sounds. 

I've been contemplating starting a Youtube account for a while now, just because I think it would be a great platform to host all my opinions and thoughts; get everything I want to say across a lot better. I'm kind of scared about doing that, and I know I'll put a lot of stress on myself to upload on time. 

Some of the things I want to address and talk about on my blog don't sound quite right typed up, so I think I'll use Youtube as a little helper for GypsiesandPixies. Just to host videos that address the same stuff as my blog. I won't be uploading very often, but hopefully this will work out! 

I just realised that I have barely anything to say for this post, so I'm sorry that it's really short. I'll try thinking up something for next time because it's like I've got the worst ideas everrrrrrrr at the moment.


~Au Revoir!~

No comments:

Post a Comment